Special lullaby
I have a special lullaby that I used to sing to Brynne when she was little. I sang more than one of course, but this was our special one. In fact, my mom swears that Brynne got upset with her once when she tried to sing it :) The words are:
La La Lu
La La Lu
Oh, my little star sweeper
I'll sweep the stardust for you
La La Lu
La La Lu
Little soft fluffy sleeper
Here comes a pink cloud for you
La La Lu
La La Lu
Little wandering angel
Fold up your wings, close your eyes
La La Lu
La La Lu
And may Love be your Keeper
La La Lu
La La Lu
La La Lu
So anyway....that's the way I sing the song....Brynne however, was singing this song this morning, and her version went more like this:
La La LUUUUUU
La La LUUUUU
La La LUUUUUUU
To the sweeper
La La LUUUUU
La La LUUUUU
Here comes a pink clown for you (Aaron says she was saying "BIG clown" :)
La La LUUUUUUU
La La LUUUUUUU
La La LUUUUUU
I love listening to her sing. I especially love that of all the things her daddy would like to hear about in a lullaby, a clown would be LAST on the list. :)
P.S. On an unrelated topic, can anyone tell me why I've changed the name of my blog, but it still shows up on all blog lists as the old title? Is that something I need to change, or is it something I CAN'T change? I'm not that "blogger-savvy" :)
La La Lu
La La Lu
Oh, my little star sweeper
I'll sweep the stardust for you
La La Lu
La La Lu
Little soft fluffy sleeper
Here comes a pink cloud for you
La La Lu
La La Lu
Little wandering angel
Fold up your wings, close your eyes
La La Lu
La La Lu
And may Love be your Keeper
La La Lu
La La Lu
La La Lu
So anyway....that's the way I sing the song....Brynne however, was singing this song this morning, and her version went more like this:
La La LUUUUUU
La La LUUUUU
La La LUUUUUUU
To the sweeper
La La LUUUUU
La La LUUUUU
Here comes a pink clown for you (Aaron says she was saying "BIG clown" :)
La La LUUUUUUU
La La LUUUUUUU
La La LUUUUUU
I love listening to her sing. I especially love that of all the things her daddy would like to hear about in a lullaby, a clown would be LAST on the list. :)
P.S. On an unrelated topic, can anyone tell me why I've changed the name of my blog, but it still shows up on all blog lists as the old title? Is that something I need to change, or is it something I CAN'T change? I'm not that "blogger-savvy" :)
Comments