Two months

Camdon boy, you are such a big boy already! You're 2 months old! Time still flies.

Here are the 2 month stats:

You weigh 13 pounds, 8 oz.
You are 24 inches long!
You are wearing some 3-6 month clothes, although there are still a couple things 0-3 that you can wear...the bigger stuff :)
You are smiling and cooing like crazy. We love it! Your sister gets very excited when you smile at her. When you get excited, you pump your arms and legs like you're going to take off. ;)
You are not a good sleeper during the day...unless mommy is holding/wearing you. We're working on it though, and you'll give me 25 good minutes if I swaddle you, use a fan, rock you until you're almost asleep, and keep your sister away. (All that takes twice as long as the nap itself :)
At night, we're doing a little bit better. You have been giving us 5 or 5 1/2 hours during the first stretch, and 3-4 between the second stretch. You are still doing better while swaddled...but you're almost too long for the swaddler! We'll see what we think up for that one...
Your eyes are starting to take on a definitive brown hue. I think you'll be a brown eyed boy after all!
You're kind of a mama's boy (smile). When you are tired, you will fuss and cry for daddy and anyone else...until I get close enough to take you. In 30 seconds flat you go from crying to asleep on my chest. (I secretly love this :) You're a big cuddlebug! I love when you lay your head down to cuddle and sleep. It's one of my favorite things.
Happy 2 months, baby boy. We're so glad to watch you grow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

18 months

Sometimes life gives you lemons...PART 1

17 months