In which I may go off topic...
It is 5:21am. The time that all good mommies should be sleeping. And yet, I am awake. In fact, I've been awake for an hour already and just recently decided to forget trying to sleep and just pray, think, and now blog :) To my right is the sound of my adorable husband who can sleep through anything....to my left is the sound of my adorable son who usually doesn't sleep but is currently doing the longest stretch of sleep he's ever attempted in his life. Which brings us back to the question of why his mother is awake??!?! In an hour, I am leaving the house to spend the day at a craft show trying to sell crafty things...I think I will be tired.
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We danced like princesses and had several feasts (due to a little girl that kept insisting, " I don't want to have dinner. I wanna have a feast!"--which we discovered meant candles at the table like Thanksgiving, and the lights off. So we had a Thanksgiving feast, a taco feast, a pizza feast....you get the idea :). We discussed major life issues ("Pop-pop, sometimes when I get angry I hear God saying 'don't do it. Don't do it. Don't do it'), played games, went to the movies (Brynne's first theater movie!), sat around and laughed until we cried, bossed people around ("Aunt Karli, I can't understand you when you're whining!"--Brynne again :) and generally had a wonderful visit together. Such a blessing in my life is my family!
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We danced like princesses and had several feasts (due to a little girl that kept insisting, " I don't want to have dinner. I wanna have a feast!"--which we discovered meant candles at the table like Thanksgiving, and the lights off. So we had a Thanksgiving feast, a taco feast, a pizza feast....you get the idea :). We discussed major life issues ("Pop-pop, sometimes when I get angry I hear God saying 'don't do it. Don't do it. Don't do it'), played games, went to the movies (Brynne's first theater movie!), sat around and laughed until we cried, bossed people around ("Aunt Karli, I can't understand you when you're whining!"--Brynne again :) and generally had a wonderful visit together. Such a blessing in my life is my family!
Comments