A little news...updated
Hi, all six of you! :) I just briefly wanted to share a new thing I'm doing. For the past several months, I've been struggling about whether to expand this blog...I feel like there are so many things I want write about, (hopefully someday) collaborate with other mamas about, or even have the opportunity to freelance about. However, I felt uncomfortable with the names of my children, etc. being out there for all to see (and perhaps misuse or malign, should my followers ever total more than 12 :). The scope of this blog has always been limited to personal family news and the happenings of my babies. Therefore, I finally made the decision to attempt blogging from a more....shall we say...official perspective.
If you are interested, please go visit:
diaryofamusingmama.blogspot.com
(update: this is the new address...apparently the name I originally picked is under copyright. Who knew? :)
Now, before you go, please don't stop following this blog! This is my personal journal about my children (and some semi-personal musings from myself), and I don't plan to quit posting here! Writing about our lives and my children is the reason I began blogging in the first place. However, I am seriously considering taking this blog private, so if you would like an invite to continue reading, please send me an email, or facebook me, or leave a comment. :) Nothing about this blog will change, the other blog will simply allow me to expand what I write about, who is reading, and hoepfully, my writing ability in the process :)
So here's to a new adventure!
If you are interested, please go visit:
diaryofamusingmama.blogspot.com
(update: this is the new address...apparently the name I originally picked is under copyright. Who knew? :)
Now, before you go, please don't stop following this blog! This is my personal journal about my children (and some semi-personal musings from myself), and I don't plan to quit posting here! Writing about our lives and my children is the reason I began blogging in the first place. However, I am seriously considering taking this blog private, so if you would like an invite to continue reading, please send me an email, or facebook me, or leave a comment. :) Nothing about this blog will change, the other blog will simply allow me to expand what I write about, who is reading, and hoepfully, my writing ability in the process :)
So here's to a new adventure!
Comments