A beautiful sound

This week we are visiting Brynne's grammy. She has not been feeling well today, so at lunch I asked Brynne, "Can we pray for grammy??"
Brynne's been "praying" with us at meals, etc. for awhile now, but always in echo format (I say a line, she repeats it, and so on.)
But today.....she said yes to praying for grammy, then bows her head and says....
"Dear Jesus, grammy, God. aMEN!"
Her first spontaneous prayer. I think God can fill in those blanks :)

Comments

Kristin Bedi said…
This is so precious. I did not realize you had a blog too. I have been so bad about updating mine. I am going to try harder to keep it up. I added your blog to the list of blogs I follow so I can keep up. Brynne is so cute. She has changed a lot since I last saw a picture.

Popular posts from this blog

18 months

Sometimes life gives you lemons...PART 1

17 months