A New Year....surely we can change :)
I've been sitting here for a short time already, writing and rewriting a New Year's post. What do I say? I don't make resolutions. Last year had some tough moments, but all in all, I'm very glad to have lived :) And somehow I started thinking about this song by David Crowder. And I do believe what I want for this year is to know Jesus more, and to learn to BE a Love like that.
Happy New Year! :)
And the problem is this
We were bought with a kiss
But the cheek still turned
Even when it wasn’t hit
And I don’t know
What to do with a love like that
And I don’t know
How to be a love like that
When all the love in the world
Is right here among us
And hatred too
And so we must choose
What our hands will do
Where there is pain
Let there be grace
Where there is suffering
Bring serenity
For those afraid
Help them be brave
Where there is misery
Bring expectancy
And surely we can change
Surely we can change
Something
And the problem it seems
Is with you and me
Not the Love who came
To repair everything
Where there is pain
Let us bring grace
Where there is suffering
Bring serenity
For those afraid
Let us be brave
Where there is misery
Let us bring them relief
And surely we can change
Surely we can change
Oh surely we can change
Something
Oh, the world’s about to change
The whole world’s about to change
"Surely We Can Change" by David Crowder
Comments