7 months
Camdon, you turned 7 months old this week!
I have no idea how much you weigh, but I'd guess it's about 18.5 pounds? We'll have to check!
You are the proud owner of TWO bottom teeth! You also are one army-crawling boy. You started that about a week and a half ago, and you are getting fast! It started like an inchworm and has progressed from there. I can't believe that you're really mobile! Daddy and I really have to get on that "babyproofing" thing :)
You are practicing clicking your tongue, and if I say, "jump, Camdon!" while you are in your jumper, you WILL! Every time. You can even be fussing, and if someone says, "jump!" you get a big smile and do it like you were just waiting to be asked.
You're eating all sorts of baby food, although you're becoming a little more discriminating...every time I offer you green beans you make horrible faces. You eat them, but you'd much rather munch on banana or sweet potato. And boy, do you get mad if we dare to eat without offering you anything! :)
Sleep.....still not good. Last night I lost count of how many times you got up. It was more than 6. Enough said :)
You just spent your first whole day away from mommy (for daddy's birthday!), and you didn't sleep, but you did a great job. I was proud of you, and secretly thrilled at how happy you were when I came back.
In the last few weeks you've had your first rides in the wagon, and in the double stroller/bike trailer we got for you and Brynne. You like to be outside...as long as we're moving, or you are down on a blanket and can move yourself.
I'm so proud of you, munchkin. You're learning and growing so quickly--and still the sweetest baby of them all :)
I have no idea how much you weigh, but I'd guess it's about 18.5 pounds? We'll have to check!
You are the proud owner of TWO bottom teeth! You also are one army-crawling boy. You started that about a week and a half ago, and you are getting fast! It started like an inchworm and has progressed from there. I can't believe that you're really mobile! Daddy and I really have to get on that "babyproofing" thing :)
You are practicing clicking your tongue, and if I say, "jump, Camdon!" while you are in your jumper, you WILL! Every time. You can even be fussing, and if someone says, "jump!" you get a big smile and do it like you were just waiting to be asked.
You're eating all sorts of baby food, although you're becoming a little more discriminating...every time I offer you green beans you make horrible faces. You eat them, but you'd much rather munch on banana or sweet potato. And boy, do you get mad if we dare to eat without offering you anything! :)
Sleep.....still not good. Last night I lost count of how many times you got up. It was more than 6. Enough said :)
You just spent your first whole day away from mommy (for daddy's birthday!), and you didn't sleep, but you did a great job. I was proud of you, and secretly thrilled at how happy you were when I came back.
In the last few weeks you've had your first rides in the wagon, and in the double stroller/bike trailer we got for you and Brynne. You like to be outside...as long as we're moving, or you are down on a blanket and can move yourself.
I'm so proud of you, munchkin. You're learning and growing so quickly--and still the sweetest baby of them all :)
Comments