9 months!

There must be a mistake in the calendar, Camdon, because it says that you are 9 months old. There is no way my sweet baby is that old, right?!?! But you are! You turned 9 months old yesterday!
You have 5 teeth, and I can't see any more on the immediate horizon.
In the last week you have started to consistently "dance" if you hear music..
You are cruising like crazy, and always want to be moving. You can stand by yourself for several seconds, and I've already caught you trying to climb furniture. I think you'll be walking before you are 10 months.
You are jabbering a LOT now, and your current favorite sound is "gigolgigolgi". You will imitate that sound and "dadada/mamama" if someone says it to you.
Sometimes I can get you to do "SO BIG!" with your hands in the air.
You recognize songs, and get excited for your favorites.
Last week you started smacking your lips like kisses.
You still get very agitated when you see food and no one is giving you any. You eat like a BOY....which is to say, alot :)
You are still nursing. If mommy even looks like she MIGHT be getting ready to nurse, you get very agitated about that too!
Sleep-wise, you've had a few weeks of only getting up 2 or 3 times a night. I hope the trend continues! You still like to sleep with a lovey, and you are always standing up now when I come to get you.
We're about to take your first overnight trip of your life next week!
You love animals. Any animals. And you make this funny little gurgling noise to "talk" to one when you see it...daddy says it sounds like Darth Vader breathing :) It's so cute!
You are still wearing 6-9 month clothes, except the pants and sleepers are getting too short, so you have a couple of 9-12 months sprinkled in there.
You weigh......well, we are going to the Dr's in a couple of days! :)
update: You weigh 17 lbs. 12 oz. and are now 28 1/4 inches long!

Bigger every day...still the delight of my heart, little one!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

18 months

Sometimes life gives you lemons...PART 1

17 months